The AVPN Annual Conference is an invite-only event. Interested parties will have to write to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining their relevance to venture philanthropy, and providing their name, title, organisation and email address. Successful applicants will be given a password for ticket registration and payment. Sign up for our mailing list to be informed when the tickets are open to public.
Registration for members start on 15th December 2015.
AVPN members have to write to email@example.com providing their name, title, organisation and email address to claim their 2 free tickets. Member tickets are only assured till 31st March 2016, after which all tickets will be open to public.
|AVPN Member tickets||2 free tickets per organisation|
|Additional Member ticket||USD750|
|Early Bird ticket (15 Jan – 29 Feb 2016)||USD750|
|EVPA Member ticket (50% off standard ticket price)||USD487|
|Standard ticket (1 Mar – 22 Apr 2016)||USD975|
* Please refer to terms & conditions on the definitions of ticket tiers
Terms & Conditions for tickets
- Participation at the AVPN annual conference is either through membership with the Asian Venture Philanthropy Network (AVPN), by invitation from AVPN or through membership with the European Venture Philanthropy Association (EVPA).
- AVPN members (Members)
- Members in good standing are entitled to 2 free tickets, to be claimed by 20th January 2016 by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will receive an email confirmation from Eventbrite within 3 days. After this date, the tickets will be subject to availability. Member tickets are restricted to board members and employees of the member organisation.
- New members who join AVPN before 22nd April 2016 will be entitled to 2 free tickets, subject to availability.
- Members can cancel their free member tickets by 23rd Mar 2016 without penalty. Cancellation or no-show by free member ticket holders after 23rd Mar 2016 will incur a penalty of USD750 (equivalent to Early Bird ticket price).
- Members in good standing can purchase additional tickets at USD750 per ticket.
- Invitation from AVPN (AVPN Guests)
- Non-AVPN members can register their interest in participating in the conference by writing to email@example.com. AVPN will invite selected persons as AVPN Guests to the conference
- * Early bird tickets are available for purchase by AVPN Guests at USD750 each from 15th January – 29th February 2016, subject to availability.
- Standard tickets are available for purchase by AVPN Guests at USD975 each from 1st March – 22nd April 2016, subject to availability.
- EVPA Members
- EVPA Members can purchase tickets at exclusive discounted rate of 50% for USD487 for the entire sale period, subject to availability.
- All ticket purchases – except member tickets, are subject to a maximum of 5 tickets per organisation, unless with the prior approval of AVPN (please contact us if you are interested in more tickets).
- Cancellations of tickets will be refunded at 80% of the ticket price paid, but notice has to be given by 3rd May 2016. There will be no refunds after this deadline.
- Delegate tickets are non-transferable without prior approval in writing from AVPN. AVPN Member free tickets are only transferable to people within the member organisation and should be cancelled if not used to avoid the no-show fee of USD750.
- AVPN will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by delegates, including travelling and accommodation expenses that are made in relation to the event.
- Should AVPN cancel the conference, we will refund the full ticket price paid, but will have no liability for any related costs incurred by delegates.
- The AVPN conference is subject to a general no fundraising policy at the venue: (i) no direct or persistent soliciting of funding from delegates and (ii) no distribution of pitch books, flyers or other direct solicitation materials.