Naveen Menon is the leader of A.T. Kearney’s Communications, Media and Technology practice in Asia Pacific and a partner in the Singapore Office. With 14 years of experience, his areas of expertise are in corporate strategy development, mergers, acquisitions and alliances advisory, and operational transformation. His clients include some of the largest mobile and fixed-line operators in Asia Pacific.Recent client engagements include:
1. Building a media strategy for an integrated operator, identifying value-creation options through diversification of revenues into advertising across the TV/video, music, online, traditional production/content spaces
2. Developing a 10-year long-term evolution (LTE) strategy for a leading Asian operator group, including assessing the technology and rollout strategy
3. Building a five-year corporate strategy for an international carrier business operating in Asia, tapping into growth in data connectivity, data center solutions, and content delivery networks (CDNs)
4. Supporting an Asian operator in its business support system (BSS) transformation program, including building the top-and-bottom-line implications from rolling out the new billing, contact relationship management (CRM), and order management systems
5. Implementing a lean/six sigma approach for a converged Asian operator, including delivering several quick wins across two key product lines, training top management, and initiating a firm-wide cultural change program
Representing multiple mobile operators in several market studies and regulatory engagements for the GSM Association, Naveen previously worked at General Electric Corporation where he was part of the corporate audit staff and was also trained as a Six Sigma Black Belt. He holds an MSc in chemical engineering from Delft University of Technology and an MBA from INSEAD.